Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kitchen



It took me about two months to finish this..dont believe? Very ambitiously I started this interior setting up my easel on Sunday morning. The light would change but I had taken a digital picture as well blocked in the masses within 15 minutes. Soon after a heavy lunch I found myself dozing till the end of daylight. The next few days I started working further on this one and would keep it away in less than 5 minuets. Finally yesterday I put a final word and fished it since I have to put up in my solo exhibition called “At Home” starting day after tomorrow

2 comments:

patricia walsh said...

I really like the design of this picture, the linear structure and the way the surface is completely intertwined.

Sharon said...

The composition is wonderful, of course, but the blues make me swoon! Beautiful!